I secretly hope someone reads my diary

I'm back. It's 2am. And I have things I want to say to everyone. I'd probably regret it, I mean regretting being vulnerable, not the things I am going to say. But who's going to read this anyways? My blog is like my diary, which I secretly hope someone would read but no one will. 


I've missed writing. I didn't realise this until tonight. What have I been doing? So preoccupied to the point I've negected what sets my soul on fire. I'm disappointed in myself, but I've just learned a new word:  "Amor fati", it means love of one's fate, and I intend to practise this stoic way of life. It's Nietzche by the way. Is it fate that I didn't write? Is it fate that it just so happened that I had time to write but didn't feel inspired to? I don't know, it clearly stems directly from my choice to not write, but I'd like to blame it on fate. 


I should probably write a little something each night. Maybe I should write stories. 


Okay blah blah blah, let's be vulnerable shall we?


The thing is, what's keeping me up this late is that I'm afraid I don't know what is love. "Love is patient, Love is kind". All I can think right now is Love is so difficult. I can't stand being around people I suppose I love all the time. I love my family, no doubt about that, but am I loving them correctly? If I'm not, is that love? Would anyone tolerate me as my family would? Would I tolerate anyone as I would towards my family? Hmm maybe love isn't hard, it's the compromising, tolerating, and forgiving that is hard.


It's a mess because I'm over-analysing things. I perfectly aware the problem exists in my head. I wish I could say this is a disease of 'wrongful self blaming' but it's not, it's taking accountability, and I hate it. I wish I could be a stubborn and self righteous child but the world would still be forgiving and still oohs and ahhs at my innocence of not knowing better.


I'm all over the place am I not? This is my diary, I'm allowed to be. It's my birth right.


I am going to regret staying up this late. But I can't sleep!


That's all. I'm kinda sleepy. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Universe Of Me

Short Story: When The Sea And The Sky Meets

Dreaming About My Future Life