Moving To Another Planet

Olympic drama, politics, plague, people etc! So many things! So many problems! So many hate! So many evil! I'm moving to another planet, where love grows flowers and tears heal all wounds. I'm just tired, knowing very well that I have not done anything for the fight against evil and contributed nothing to the world but I still wish I can bring joy and hope amidst the chaos. I don't care about drama where it just involves pure hate, not scandals and conspiracy theories. Politics hurts my feelings, I can't believe how selfish politicians can sleep at night. If I think too much about the coronavirus, I don't think I can function. It seems like everyone is preoccupied with either one of those things right now, I wouldn't want to be a bother. And so I isolate myself and I write. I've been writing everyday, but I never finish any of them. Conversations with myself has increased tenfold and I have this nagging feeling to be a whole new person and start a new life.


I'm not sad, I'm just annoyed with the world and finding refuge in excessive daydreaming. 


I had a wonderful dream this morning. I don't know whether anyone else jumps out of bed and stands in the kitchen telling their mum about their dreams. I don't know whether my mum knows how happy it made me that she asked questions about my dream. I should tell her tomorrow. Anyways I don't remember much about my dream anymore, but I still cling on to that feeling of pure bliss. 


I believe I was in another planet. I remember I was pushing a wooden trolley containing a bomb with another person. I don't remember who that was. We jumped away just right before the bomb exploded. I nearly fell off the cliff but I rolled over the fluffy tuffs of grass at the edge of the cliff. They are special grass, they don't have individual leaves, instead they are like green colour cotton. I looked up while laying on the grass and the mountains occupied the whole sky and climbed up beyond the clouds. They were so close to me I could reach out my hands and touch it. I remember saying how beautiful it was and wondering whether the mountain would fall and crush me. The mountains were not ordinary, they were rectangular, standing vertically upwards with trees sprouting out from its body here and there like buildings with branches. Then someone told me to look to the left side. There was an upside down house floating and rotating in the air. It looks like the house from the movie 'Up'. It was a house which controlled the universe. I don't know what that means, it's just an illogical dream but it made me happy. 


I'm drifting further and further away. Pulsating meekly alone in the dark and cold, eventually outcasted and forgotten like Pluto from the solar system. Someday far enough to be one of the stars you wish upon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Universe Of Me

Short Story: When The Sea And The Sky Meets

Dreaming About My Future Life